BY THE PEOPLE,
for the people.
CO-DIRECTOR | FLOWMASTER + CHIEF OF PROGRAMMING
Repeat Asia Regional competitor, Michael Mogard, is no stranger to competition. The Asia Championships experience is defined by good programming at its core. Mogard's years of experience on the competition floor and role as head coach in 2 of Brunei's leading CrossFit gyms allows him to see both spectrums of skills and abilities.
This is why we think he's the best at what he does.
- 2013 Asia Representative at CrossFit Games
- 2011 - 2013 CrossFit Asia Regional Competitor
- 2014 - 2015 CrossFit Pacific Regional Competitor
- Owner and Head Coach of Reebok CrossFit 673
CO-DIRECTOR| COMMUNICATIONS + MEDIA & SPONSORSHIPS
Armed with various organizational and design skills in her arsenal, Melanie Lim helps bring the Asia Championships vision to life through handling event communications leading up to the big show. She creates, manages and aggressively pursues the branding of the Championships through establishing strong relationships with partners. Lim is obsessive over experience design, and dreams of a day where Asia stands out as a destination for quality competitive fitness events.
- Lead organizer for Sin City Invitational 2013
- Lead organizer for Beast of the South East 2015
- 2015 CrossFit Pacific Regionals Team Competitor
- Community Manager at CrossFit Tanjong Pagar
These are some of the generous souls who volunteered their time to help in building the Championships; we thank you for sharing your talents!