STAGE ONE | JANUARY 20 - 30TH, 2017
The Online Qualifier is the first of three stages of competition in the Asia Championships. In order to be eligible to compete in the final, all athletes must complete the qualifier with no exception.
- Early Registration (US$10): 1 December - 31 December, 2016
- Late Registration (US$20): 1 January - 30 January, 2017
- Scoring window: 20 January - 30 January, 2017
Competition events for the 2017 Qualifier will be released on January 20, 2017. Upon which, athletes have until January 30, 2017 to submit valid scores for all events. Registration for the qualifier will remain open until the very last day of score submission.
HOW IT WORKS
Register online from 1st December 2016.
Qualifier workouts are released online on January 20, 2017.
Complete the workouts at a registered host facility & submit valid scores by January 30, 2017 to remain eligible to advance.
Top performers from each region will receive an invite to submit eligibility documents at the end of the online qualifier.
A valid score is defined as the following:
- Submitted within the official scoring window for the season
- Performed at a registered qualifier host, or
- Accompanied by video proof of their attempt
Athletes advancing into each Sectional from the Qualifier:
- Top 32 Elite Men
- Top 24 Elite Women
- Top 16 Legacy Men
- Top 8 Legacy Women
There are no wildcards awarded from the Qualifier.
HOST THE ONLINE QUALIFIER
As a host you will:
- JUDGE: Ensure that movement standards are strictly adhered to by all athletes completing the qualifiers at your registered facility
- VALIDATE: Validate scores of athletes before the closing of submission window
- PROMOTE: Commit to promoting Asia Championships and its related events.
SCORES VALIDATED AT HOST FACILITIES DO NOT NEED TO BE ACCOMPANIED BY A VIDEO SUBMISSION.